DISTRIBUTED TEMPERATURE SYSTEMS
Long Measuring Distance & Accurate PositioningPrevention of Future Problems
KLD-DTF-T distributed optical fiber temperature-measurement early-warning system has incomparable advantages such as continuous distributed monitoring, real time synchronous monitoring of multiple equipment, long measuring distance, being applicable to remote monitoring, high sensitivity and measuring accuracy, etc.The system has been widely used in power, port, coal, petrochemical, subway, tunnel and water conservancy and civil engineering and many other industries.
The basic principle of measurement system：Being triggered by synchronous control unit, the lasers produce a high power light pulse, which enters into a section of optical fiber placed in thermostatic bath (for system calibration) after passing optical coupler. Stokes light and anti Stokes light are correspondingly filtered out, and converted into electrical signal via photoelectric detector, then it is sent to data acquisition and processing unit.
- Monitoring distance: 2km、4km、10km、30km
- Channel number: 2、4、6、8、16 channel, customizable
- Positioning accuracy: 0.1m
- Temperature measurement accuracy: ±0.5℃
- Measurement time: 1s~30s (depending on the distance)
- Temperature measurement range: -50℃~+750℃
- Fiber type: multimode 50/125 m (compatible with 62.5/125 m)
Single mode 9/125μm
- Distributed composition: The monitored objects can be displayed. It supports multi-screen multi-station distributed composition.
- Real-time temperature curve: Real-time collecting and monitoring temperature.
- Historical data analysis: Can query historical temperature data.
- Partition alarm settings: Can set up various types of alarm rules.
- Various alarm modes: Sound and light alarm, relay alarm, etc..
- Alarm processing query: Supports process of alarm data.
- Statistical analysis of reports: Conducts statistical analysis.
- Multi-level networking monitoring: supports multiple temperature-measurement hosts networking monitoring.
- System embedding and extension: The system can be easily connected into SCADA and other backbone monitoring networks.