HIGH PERFORMANCE HARMONIC PROTECTORS
Adopting Advanced Digital Signal Processing TechnologyTo Offset Harmonic Current
It eliminates the harmonic at power side, real-time detects the waveforms generated by nonlinear load, separates harmonic part, then injects its reverse current into power grid through trigger of IGBT inverter to realize function of filtering harmonic.
High performance harmonic protector detects load current through current transformer, and extracts harmonic components in load current, and makes inverter generate a harmonic current equal to load harmonic current and opposite in direction, then inject it into power grid to achieve the aim of filtering.
- Filtering harmonic, purifying system, very fast response speed
- Filter multiple harmonics can also filter specific order harmonic
- Provide capacitive and inductive current correction
- Can use multiple sets in parallel
- Overcoming high frequency interference caused by harmonic pollution
- Reasonable structure design, simple wiring, convenient installation
- Place where a large number of computers, switches are used, for example: stock exchange, commercial office building.
- Places where there are a lot of harmonic current and frequently changing loads, such as: stadium, subway, etc.
- Occasions where there are heavy loads, large harmonic current
- Precision machining industry, for example: film industry, pharmaceutical
- Other industries where there are a lot of rectifier equipment
|System Voltage||110V~690V||Rated Frequency||50/60Hz|
|Filtering Range||2~71th harmonics, can specify harmonic orders or select several to many types of harmonic|
|Response Time||Instantaneous response time≤100μs, total response time≤10ms|
|Filtering Effect||Can be up to 97%||Communication Protocol||Modbus protocol ,RS485/232 module|
|Module Design||Multiple-set can operate in parallel (up to 10 units in parallel)||PF Adjustment||Adjusting PF From inductive 0.6 to capacitive 0.6|
|Switching Frequency||20kHz||Balance protection||Programmable phase balance protection|
|Power Consumption||≤3% self power consumption||Protection Level||IP21, can be additionally installed with high protection kit|
|Altitude||Conventional 2000 meters, higher altitudes can be customized||Relative Humidity||≤95%RH (no condensation)|
|Service Life||20 Years||Temperature Range||-40℃～+65℃|
GB14549-93 Power Quality_ Public Grid Quality
GB12325-90 Power quality _Allowable Deviation of Supply Voltage
Specifications & Models
Model Selection of High Performance Harmonic Protector (Active Mode)
|Common Models||Overall Dimension (mm)||Voltage (V)||Installation Method||Filtering Capability|
|KLD-BMS2000-50A-400V||440×630×176||400||Wall mounting or rack||97%|
|KLD-BMS2000-100A-400V||440×575×232||400||Wall mounting or rack||97%|
|KLD-BMS2000-150A-400V||440×575×232||400||Wall mounting or rack||97%|
|KLD-BMS2000-200A-400V||440×575×232||400||Wall mounting or rack||97%|
* Note: For more detailed models, please call Tysen-kld Electrical.