Reducing Failure Rates of Precision InstrumentsOvercoming High-frequency Interference
BMS1000 series harmonic protector is a high-tech product for precision instruments, which are vulnerable to various interference. It can absorb power grid high-frequency pulse peaked wave, high frequency surge signal, absorb harmonic interference of various frequencies, various energy, eliminate harmonics in source, automatically eliminate interference such as random higher harmonic and high frequency noise, pulse spike and surge etc.
- Protecting electrical equipment automatically
- Purifying power source
- Protecting power factor compensation device
- Preventing false trip of protection device
- Places where a large number of communication equipment are used, for example: stock exchange, bank building.
- Places where there are large electronic dimmer control systems, rectifier equipmen, for example: IMAX theater, opera theater, stadium.
- Places which has strict clean requirements on electricity , for example: hospital, government office buildings, public security, etc.
- Precision machining industries, for example: film industry, medicine and fine chemical industry etc..
- Other industries having special demand for power.
- Adopting the most advanced manufacturing technology in Germany
- Able to provide harmonic protection of frequency 1kHz~20MHz of various energy, automatically eliminate interference
- Keeping track of the voltage and current waveform, correcting voltage, current waveform.
- Reducing failure rate and machine maloperation of precision instruments.
- The device itself has super high economic benefits.
- Reasonable structure design convenient installation and commissioning.
|Rated Voltage||110~690V||Rated Frequency||50/60Hz|
|Protective Frequency||1kHz～20MHz||Protective Range||Pulse current withstand capacity ≤16000A single-loop high-order (n = 20)harmonic current ≤40A|
|Response Time||Instantaneous response time≤100μs, total response time≤10ms|
|Instantaneous Voltage Withstand||Impact voltage withstand value 2500V||Leak Current||≤1.321mA|
|Power Consumption||<0.1W||Overload Protection||Yes, with pre-breaker|
|Protection Level||IP40/can be additionally installed with IP54 Kit||Installation Method||Clip guide rail installation|
|Altitude||Conventional 2000 meters, higher altitudes can be customized||Relative Humidity||95%RH（No condensation）|
|Service Life||30 Years||Storage Temperature||-50℃～+90℃|
|Temperature Range||-35℃～+80℃||Executive Standard||IEC61000-4-5，IEC60939-1-2
GB14549-93 Power Quality_ Public Grid Quality
GB12325-90 Power quality _Allowable Deviation of Supply Voltage
Specifications & Models
|Common Models||Overall Dimension (mm)||Voltage（V）||Installation Method||Protective Frequency|