THYRISTOR SWITCHING SWITCHES
Realize ‘Zero-cross-switching’ No Transient CurrentSwitch On/Off Within One Cyclic Wave
Many equipment with fast and frequent load change exist in modern industry, using Thyristor Switching Switches can be adopted to quickly compensate the switching device, to achieve extremely fast switching and switching-off operation.
Thyristor switching device has no mechanical wear,and has the advantage of on transient process actually. This means power factor improvement has minimum delay.
|• Zero-crossing switching||• Repeatable frequent switching|
|• Fast response speed:1~20ms||• no mechanical wear|
|• Integration, convenient installation||• Contact-type safe connection|
|• Full casting structure||• LED displays switching state|
|• Built-in cooling fan||• Service life is more than 20 years|
|• Over-temperature protection||• Suitable for various cabinet|
|• Occasions of fast, frequent change of reactive power|
|• Occasions of limiting surge current and voltage fluctuation|
- No Surge Current: Capacitor is only put into the system when voltage difference between both ends of thyristor is zero and synchronous and various possible faults and disturbances due to surge current are eliminated.
- No Transient Current: Zero-crossing switching controller will control the instant switching-off circuit of capacitor with current value of zero in sine wave, greatly increase usage safety.
- Real-time Compensation Function: Thyristor control can be easily put into compensation within 20ms, and meet any frequent and rapid changes.
- Frequency of Switching Operation: zero-crossing switching’ can switch very frequently and safely.
- Extends the Service Life: Because thyristor switch has no surge and no transient current, thereby greatly prolonging service life of capacitor, saving the cost of routine maintenance and replacement.
- Long-term Benefits: The overall cost and operation cost is more economical in long-term assessment, and the great extension of the service life of the capacitor.
|Rated Voltage||230V~690V，50/60Hz||Response Time||1~20ms|
|Rated Capacity||Can be in series connected with reactor of up to 14% reactance rate|
|Protection Level||IP20(Ohers can be customized)||Driving Voltage||DC 12V|
|Temperature Protection||Temperature is controlled by fan at 40℃, the module is switched off at 80℃||Ambient Temperature||-25ºC~+50ºC|
|Relative Humidity||Maximum 95%||Altitude||Conventional 2000 meters, higher altitudes can be customized|
|Technical Standard||IEC 60439 ，IEC 146|
Specifications & Models
|Specifications||Design Models||Output Power||Usage||Alarm Output||System Voltage (V)|
|Single-phase Thyristor Switches||KLD-TSC15-1-2010||15kvar||Real time dynamic switching||Yes||400|
|KLD-TSC30-1-2010||30kvar||Real time dynamic switching||Yes||400|
|KLD-TSC45-1-2010||45kvar||Real time dynamic switching||Yes||400|
|Three-phase Thyristor Switches||KLD-TSC12.5-3-2010||12.5kvar||Real time dynamic switching||Yes||400|
|KLD-TSC15-3-2010||15kvar||Real time dynamic switching||Yes||400|
|KLD-TSC25-3-2010||25kvar||Real time dynamic switching||Yes||400|
|KLD-TSC30-3-2010||30kvar||Real time dynamic switching||Yes||400|
|KLD-TSC50-3-2010||50kvar||Real time dynamic switching||Yes||400|
* For model issue, welcome inquiry.